As mentioned in the previous article, finding the right keywords is important in your real estate website, now, how to add these keywords is equally important.
To signal Google to the pages of your websites, here are the 8 places where you can add your keywords.
- Title Tag = Page Title – Add your keywords in the page title of your website. It is written in tag <title> Page Keyword Tile </title>. The code or tag cannot be seen by your visitors but this is what the search engine reads. Thus, a tag on your keywords is a must. It is not that you add your keywords alone in the page title. You can also add other words together with the keywords such as the name of your real estate business then your keywords.
- URL – Make sure that you also add your keywords on your web address. Example: profusion360.com/keywordurl.
- H1 Tag – This could be the title of your blog post or the name of your page. Make sure to add your keywords as well together with the H1 tag. Example: <H1>Keyword Blog</H1>. Make sure that the title is interesting and still making a lot of sense even if you are trying to insert your keywords.
- Body Content – Add your keywords to the body by mentioning it several times with the keyword density of 2% to 5%.
- Website Navigation Link Text – Add your keywords on the text in your top navigation bar link.
- Internal Links – This is to link your keywords to another page of your website.
- Image Tag – This is the html code invisible to your readers but can be crawled by the search engine sites. Example: <img src=”file-name-including-keyword.jpg” title=”Title of the image including the keyword” alt=”Description of the image including the keyword”>
- Meta Description – Add your keywords on Meta Description. This is the snippet of text that will be displayed on the search results.
How to do this easily set up Meta Tags at your Profusion360 website?
- Log in to your website > go to “my website” > pages > click SEO
Having your keywords at their proper places will help you rank at Search Engine websites.
All you need an easy real estate website design with control panel that you can easily manage.